Ready, Set, Go: The Cutest Price Prediction Game is On!
This website and the information contained herein, mainly regarding cryptocurrencies and the state of digital networks does not intend to be a source of advice or credit analysis with respect to the material presented. Ergo, the information and/or documents contained in this website do not constitute investment advice. The ideas and strategies should never be used without first assessing your own personal and financial situation, or without consulting the company with an expertise in crypto. It is worth noting, however, that trading and investing in cryptocurrencies solely rely on how well a customer perceives the digital asset based on its market industry.
Enter the battle arena and be a crypto prophecy
The network called The Crypto Prophecies is a decentralised peer-to-peer price prediction game that has Non-Fungible Token characters. These Prophets are a scarce and mysterious type of magical creature that roam inside the Crypto World where each race has different inherent magic that flows within them. One of the enjoyable ways to earn and collect money is to play a game, isn’t it?
These prophets are virtual representations of the users as the ‘masters of magic’. The network says, Prophets are typically fat-fingered, greedy creatures with a profound weakness for Crypto gains. Their main function is to beat other players and obviously, win different competitions. As of today, The Crypto Prophecies are developing more characters but the crowd’s favourites are the Satoshians, Etherians, Ripptilians and Tezmanians.
Holders can place their wager using the TCP token and go head-to-head with other players to battle it out over the candles. They must predict how each player will come close to the final answer. It is worth noting, the system is a real-time points based game. So basically, users should be quick with their predictions and watch out for the opponents’ bet.
How to play:
Each player should remember this. Before entering the fabled Battle Arena, the team must choose which among their Prophets they want to send into battle and how many TCP tokens they want to wager on their success.
Each battle consists of a set number of trading candlesticks (initially 10) which also defines the time frame of the battle. To shorten things up, players must predict the outcome of each trading candlestick, will it close up (green) or down (red).
The cutest part is that, if a player owns an NFT Crypto Prophet that has slots to contain magic items such as Staffs and Wands, the user can select the NFT character and equip it with new NFT items. By doing so, it can cast opponents’ chance to win during battle. There are different types of spells and one of them is the spell of reducing visibility. The team who selected a NFT character with special spells can remove the ability of the opponent to predict entirely for a set amount of time.
Lastly, the winner at the end of the battle wins all the wager in TCP tokens.
What is the TCP token?
The TCP token is a fungible token in an ERC20 standard. Just like any other utility token, it powers the network and brings value to the ecosystem. Some of its use cases are the following:
- It is used as wager in player versus player game modes.
- TCP can be used to purchase NFT characters, items and ancillaries
- This act as a prize in daily probabilistic draws
- Holders are eligible to gain access to special events and tournaments
- Ecosystem governance and voting rights
- It has the ability to be usable as a governance token. One token equals one vote’ basis.
However, it is not compulsory to vote in every minor or major proposal. The holders will be given a chance to improve the ecosystem by democratically voting.
Where is TCP available?
There are many exchanges that claim the title of “best” exchange. While this may all seem simple enough, however, in choosing the best crypto exchange to invest in, a customer has to pay attention to a myriad of considerations like fees, reputation, security, verification processes, and geographical restrictions an exchange platform has to offer.
To better understand most of the exchanges, as well as some of them that are working actively towards this goal, first, we need to understand some several factors that these crypto exchanges are currently working on:
- Security: Safety should always come first. A good exchange will place great emphasis on the security of their users’ accounts, personal information, and the system in general. The majority of the assets should be stored offline in a cold storage system. Also be on the lookout for additional security features such as Two-factor authentication, withdrawal confirmations, etc.
- Reputation: A well established, long-standing exchange is a much safer option.
- 24/7 Support: The support should be responsive, friendly, professional, and ideally reachable through several different channels. A call center is a big plus as it’s comforting to know you have the option to speak to someone in person.
- Payment methods: Take into consideration which payment methods are available — do they support credit card purchases, p2p fiat trades, and other methods of payment.
- Fees: Fees can vary substantially between different exchanges. The fee schedule has to be provided on the site.
- Interface: The site should be easy to navigate, even for crypto beginners.
- Geographical restrictions: Some exchanges are locally restricted and their service might not be available in your area.
- Uptime: Avoid exchanges with lots of downtimes.
- Verification: Even though some users find verification and KYC procedures a hassle, you should look at it from another perspective. They are done with the best intention to protect the exchange from money laundering and all sorts of scams.
Taking everything into consideration, KuCoin is one of the many cryptocurrency exchanges who explored the concept of what the future of cryptocurrency trading looks like. It is also a reputable exchange that adds high-quality projects.
TCP is available here.
KuCoin has a highly trained research department that looks for top-quality projects throughout the crypto industry. The exchange has over 6 million registered users across 207 countries and regions around the world with 450+ trading pairs to date. KuCoin provides a highly secure and easy-to-use platform for users to engage in cryptocurrency trades and transactions efficiently and safely.
KuCoin also launched a series of other products in the past year designed to further help out crypto users, including futures markets, public chain, one-stop exchange solution, creating a platform for how your crypto can yield interest, as well as some upgrades to the main exchange to uphold its principle of security and transparency. KuCoin since its inception has insisted on taking the tech as its backbone to build a better trader relationship while constantly pushing for the sustainable development of the digital currency trading ecosystem as the ultimate goal.